- Take approved plans and strategy and make happen executionally. Be the benevolent Guardian and Curator of our client’s social media community.
- Make a difference in client’s business through distinctive social content and engagement.
Social Media Execution
Manage and lead the build of social posts for the month.
Online Engagement / Response:
Create and actively lead social engagements for clients.
- Respond to client social site comments (one-to-one engagements)
- Learn and create opportunities to extend engagements
Managing delivery and reporting on results. Artful at creating results through execution.
- Project status reporting
- Compile monthly analytics and results
- Coordination of deliverables based on schedule and timeline
- Manage timing on getting work done by team
- Social ad spend coordination and placement
- 2 to 4 years of experience: enough to know how the platforms work and you are not ‘starting out,’; you can execute competently but are hungry to learn and improve your game.
- Writing skills – ability to engage and persuade through copy. A visual sense is also helpful to convey “the story” in pictures.
- Ability to lead – good at the art of getting what they need from others in a likeable manner (people take their calls).
- Proactive management – can pro-actively translate to action; keep team informed.
- Great at managing details – client nuances; social analytics; schedules.
- Organized – can take plans and efficiently translate to schedules and responsibilities.
- Multi-tasker – ability to juggle multiple clients and flexible to changing priorities.
- Learner – constantly mining for valuable insights and potential improvements; current and continued knowledge of platforms.
If this sounds like a potential fit for you, please reply with cover note of what you are passionate about and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.