We gulped. Agencies always like new assignments. But customer service? For a marketing agency? That’s a new one. Then it hit home. We are about creating zealots, and the number one way to build zealotry moments is in handling complaints, questions or frustrating issues. So actually, it seemed a logical and natural extension of what we do as a company.
We are eight months into the assignment and it is no longer an experiment. The perceptual barriers just haven’t materialized. The client is happy and we have established a working process. If you’d like to hear more about our customer service work and see the process and analytics, send us an email. We’ll be glad to give you a quick tour.
Milani Cosmetics is no exception – stunning visuals dominate. But it’s what’s underneath that separates this from most websites and well positions Milani against the category giants. At the end of the day, the Milani site is a combination of branding, navigational ease and commerce. Credits go to: the internal Milani team, Team Internet Marketing, L.A. Productions, and of course GRM. Easily the most comprehensive site we’ve developed. Some highlights:
- Clean, easy to navigate design
- Ask a Beauty Advisor feature
- Social integration throughout
- Both customer and expert reviews of products
- Italian-inspired blog
- How-to videos
- Full spanish site
- Ability to create a personalized wish list
- Always free shipping on orders over $25
- Color combination recommendations for products
- Custom vegan shopping experience
- Ability to purchase e-gift cards