It’s a great accomplishment for both GRM and the client. In January of 2014, Milani had 36,000 followers on Instagram. And today? We have more followers than not only CoverGirl, but also L’Oreal Paris, Rimmel London, Clinique, e.l.f., Lancome and Smashbox. Not too shabby, if you ask us.
Not following Milani on Instagram yet? What are you waiting for?
You’ve probably heard it before—brand personality builds customer loyalty. And social media is the perfect place to let that personality shine. Social timelines are more than just a backlog of posts. Fans view social timelines like the pages of a brand diary. Within one quick scroll, customers should be able to understand the brand voice, the brand’s interests, what makes the brand tick, what the brand is most passionate about, etc.
For Milani Cosmetics, its Twitter is what transforms the brand into a person and gives it life.
Milani Cosmetics is passionate about color and affordable makeup (And not just a little makeup, but LOTS of makeup). Any zealot for cosmetics has this same guilty pleasure, and if you can’t beat the temptation- you might as well learn to laugh at it. After all, you can’t spell Twitter without “wit.”
Take a look at a few recent tweets from Milani that use wit and relatable experiences to build a contagious brand personality. #becontagious
- Clean, easy to navigate design
- Ask a Beauty Advisor feature
- Social integration throughout
- Both customer and expert reviews of products
- Italian-inspired blog
- How-to videos
- Full spanish site
- Ability to create a personalized wish list
- Always free shipping on orders over $25
- Color combination recommendations for products
- Custom vegan shopping experience
- Ability to purchase e-gift cards
- 122% year-over-year increase in online sales
- 35% year-over-year increase in website traffic
- nearly 100,000 new followers in social media