Posts Tagged ‘COVID19’
- Facebook now sees 8 billion average daily video views from 500 million users
- US adults spend an average of 1 hour, 16 minutes each day watching video on digital devices
- What next? TikTok has over 1.5 billion users
- GO LIVE!!
Social Customer Service
- Treat messaging like live-chat
- Engage and respond in a timely fashion
- Customers want to communicate with companies over the same familiar channels they use to talk with family and friends
- 56% of consumers have used a messaging channel to engage with a brand before
- 71% of those customers expect brands to offer customer engagement over messaging channels
- 96% of respondents say a good customer experience over messaging channels is at least somewhat important to their brand loyalty
Groups and Brand Pages
- Connect with your zealots, your ambassadors!
- Insider look, entice them to be your mouthpiece!
- Provide tools and templates
- Ask questions and LISTEN!
- Use the Questions sticker to find out what people want to hear from you during this time
- Provide daily reflections and tips for customers
- Create a Highlight of your COVID-19 updates
- Create a Highlight featuring your most relevant products to make it easy for people to reference and find the things they need right now
- Create fun challenges for people to reshare in their stories and @ their friends
Dynamic Social Advertising
- Go beyond boosted posts
- Using ads to build your email database
- Make sure you have Facebook Business Manager
- Ads are the BEST way to reach a targeted group – your potential customers!
UGC – Involve Your Customers
- Show vibrancy with real people in your community
- Potential buyers want to relate to the current homeowners.
- Testimonials are key!
- Don’t go dark – PIVOT!
- Meet your customers where they are
- Your community is home, communicating to others through the internet and seeking out information
- Virtually bring customers to you through video