If you believe you have an issue with more than one of the following, then you should consider rebranding. Typically, companies that need rebranding will have questions in multiple areas.
- Market Perspective: has the marketplace shifted due to competition, new product entry, sales or distribution and your brand has lost some relevance or traction as a result?
- Customer Shift: has the category shifted and your targeting/brand messaging has not?
As new customers enter the category, is your brand speaking to them?
- New Offering: has your product or service changed? new extension or new offering? how does it fit with your existing or past brand communications? how does your core target relate?
- Status Quo: the marketplace is rapidly changing, especially due to digital media. Is your brand up to date and built for the digital media age? This is a major issue for many established brands.
- Shift in sales strategies: targeting new markets, change in pricing strategy, packaging or partnering are all potential ways to cause brand relevancy to drift. Alignment of brand to current sales is critical.
We recommend a strategic exploration to define the issues and brand relevance before you embark on any marketing execution. Often, companies make a go/no go decision and bypass the step of investing a little money and time in defining the strategy. Taking this relatively short and inexpensive step may save lots of wasted budget down the road.
Master the Art of Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing Bootcamp is an online, hands-on seminar that includes case-studies and interactive exercises to reinforce the information you will learn. Through lecture, real-world examples, and discussion, class participants will have a well-rounded understanding of how social media marketing can be used for businesses, for their job, and even for career advancement.
The Bootcamp is a collaborative effort between the Department of Advertising and Public Relations in the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Georgia and GRM. Each seminar is limited to 50 participants to ensure personalized learning. Seminars begin promptly at 9:00 am and conclude at 12:30 pm. *Online login information will be delivered once payment is received.
Upcoming Social Media Bootcamp
June 3 – 4, 2020 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm both days.
Four sessions total:
June 3 – Social media planning and social media platforms
June 4 – Social media advertising and analytics
The Social Media Business Boot Camp price is $199. *Online login information will be delivered once payment is received.
To register, click here.
Make sure you join us for our social media bootcamp! We’ll be providing a informational and hands-on similar on how social media marketing can be used for businesses, for your job, and even for career advancement. This year, we will be in Athens for the first time on October 27 and 28 and in Buckhead on November 18. Sign up
today to reserve your spot!
At GRM, our passion is helping good companies and brands succeed. Which is exactly why we’ve made a BIG move at our agency.
Social media is a large part of what we do for our clients. Creating content, managing accounts, and providing strategic insight and planning are critical parts of our day-to-day.
However, beautiful photos and witty tweets can only take a brand so far. Which is exactly why we are putting the most emphasis on the last point made above. Strategic insight has become the core of everything that we do at GRM.
Enter: Simply Measured
At the beginning of the year, we began using the social analytics solution to help us bring each of our clients to the next
level. It’s about making informed decisions, which allow us to provide exceptional results.
Here are a few of the reasons why we have started using Simply Measured:
- It allows us to analyze our brands paid, owned, and earned activity from all of their social networks. We now have a greater ability to discover and communicate meaningful patterns from social data – giving GRM, and our clients, the opportunity to grow and develop their programs.
- It has become our full suite analytics arm that helps us research conversations, competitors, and audience across all social networks.
- It quickly highlights the impact of brand activities, as well as helping us see, share, and optimize real business outcomes for our clients.
By providing a complete social analytics suite and process, we are able to better understand the impact of our social strategies. Simply put, Simply Measured gives us access to information, analysis, and insight necessary to plan our clients’ strategies, measure their performance, optimize their tactics, and tie social activity to larger business outcomes.
is an exciting tool.
Check out what you are missing if you haven’t sent someone from your team to the GRM / UGA Social Media Bootcamps. Yep, they are back and the dates are already set January, March and April. Our Social Media Marketing Bootcamp
is a full-day, hands-on seminar that includes case-studies and interactive exercises to reinforce the information you will learn. Be sure to sign up today
CURE’s Kids conquer cancer one day at a time is a mouthful to say.
But, the annual social and online promotion is having unprecedented success!
In its recently completed 7th
year, the program conceived and executed by GRM generated more than $350,000 through a combination of social, email and other online promotion to the tune of $350k. Learn more and join in with us at http://www.curechildhoodcancer.org/events/cures-kids-conquer-cancer/#sthash.CIuAbMCf.dpbs
“We are entering a new phase for social that sees it growing from just a “marketing” thing to something that provides value across marketing, sales, service, commerce, and more. The growing wealth of customer insights social provides is a major reason why. Today, any CRM system missing social is missing a major piece of the customer puzzle.” – Oracle.
We’re getting ready for Halloween for our client, Milani Cosmetics! Some of our employees were busy creating fun Halloween looks using Milani Cosmetics products for some upcoming projects. Check out the looks we came up with!
GRM continues to build its portfolio of clients targeting Moms with the exciting appointment as agency for healthy mama! healthy mama is a brand of Maternal Science, located in New Jersey. The healthy mama brand offers organic, safe and doctor approved products designed specifically for pregnant women. Spread the word about the availability of healthy mama remedies to the pregnant moms you know.
Why do you want to intern?
You’re looking for an opportunity to gain school credit?
You are seeking to get real-world experience?
You’re ready to launch your career?
You had an advertising campaigns class and really liked it?
Mom or Dad said you have to get out of the house and do something?
Those are all nice reasons. But those are not us.
We’re looking for one intern. That one
We’re about creating more zealots for our clients.
We’re zealots for our clients.
We’re zealots about our work.
Our intern? That one
A zealot. A zealot for inventing, creating, solving, satisfying and doing.
Our interns are on the firing line. No hiding here.
No auditing our program. You’re in the game. Real work. Real involvement with clients. Real problems to solve. Real opportunity.
We’re looking, too. For that one
Passionate. Intelligent. Witty. Teammate. Winner. A Zealot for Life.
Our internship is not a “give back to the community” program. We’re looking for the one individual who is bursting to get in the game, start practicing their craft and change the way marketing happens.
Our interns get to do a lot of work. It usually results in a real job. Because they will have proven they can do real work.
Guest Relations Marketing is eight years old. We’re still a kid. But we love having interns and have even hired a few of them or helped place them in great positions. The partners of Guest Relations established an intern program at their previous agency. The program became so renowned that other agencies called to interview and hire our interns.
Nothing fancy here. Just a great opportunity. For a great intern. Are you the one
Tell us why. Email April Voris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Objectives of the Program:
Program Opportunities & Requirements:
- Provide a “real world” learning experience
- Cross-platform training & project execution
- Emphasis on social media
- Intended as major course credit/learning
- Available starting: Fall
- 30 – 35 hours per week / 90-day commitment required
- $500 stipend
Internship Program May Include:
- Get an overall view of full scope of marketing duties and interaction, through participation in internal and client meetings
- Develop a project essentially from start to finish, including presentation to the client
- Assist team in developing specific recommendations, projects or analyses in support of client or agency programs
- Deep dive into social media use for marketing
- Other as approved by specific program outline
- Competitive interview process
- DISC or other profile analysis
- Educational platform that may include such topics as:
- Marketing 101: Agency vs. client-side
- How to effectively work with your clients
- Traffic, project management & time management
- Account planning & research
- Importance of great creative
- The new media frontier
- Social media training
- Effective e-Communication & database management
- Presentations, communications, and brand you
- Networking & industry event opportunities
- Mid-point and final performance review
- Demonstration of high interest/passion for advertising profession
- Good communication skills, particularly writing ability
- Flexible, team-oriented
- Advertising, marketing or related major emphasis
- Junior, senior or recent graduate
- Submit the following three items:
- Your resume
- One thing you are a Zealot for (and why)
- Best example of your writing capabilities
- Submit to April Voris: email@example.com
GRM becomes the first agency for Melius
. Melius has a counter-intutive strategy: target those beginning their personal financial planning and offer a program to them that is simple, easy to execute and devoid of the typical financial jargon. Oh, and it’s free to consumers. Direct mail to trade and online media will play an important part of the introduction of Melius.
You expect a cosmetics company to have a great look to its site. Milani Cosmetics
is no exception – stunning visuals dominate. But it’s what’s underneath that separates this from most websites and well positions Milani against the category giants. At the end of the day, the Milani site is a combination of branding, navigational ease and commerce. Credits go to: the internal Milani team, Team Internet Marketing
, L.A. Productions,
and of course GRM
Easily the most comprehensive site we’ve developed. Some highlights:
- Clean, easy to navigate design
- Ask a Beauty Advisor feature
- Social integration throughout
- Both customer and expert reviews of products
- Italian-inspired blog
- How-to videos
- Full spanish site
- Ability to create a personalized wish list
- Always free shipping on orders over $25
- Color combination recommendations for products
- Custom vegan shopping experience
- Ability to purchase e-gift cards
Milani Cosmetics was named as one of the top 20 performing beauty brands in social media from January-June 2014 by Beauty Inc. of WWD.
Check out the new website at www.milanicosmetics.com
and let us know what you think.
Swoozie’s has largely restaged their business from traditional retail to online, with social media the primary driver. Two straight years approaching 60% year-over-year increase in online sales. Hm. How’s that social media working for you?
The key to building followers? #brandengagement