Sign up today to reserve your spot!
Simply Measured. At the beginning of the year, we began using the social analytics solution to help us bring each of our clients to the next level. It’s about making informed decisions, which allow us to provide exceptional results. Here are a few of the reasons why we have started using Simply Measured:
- It allows us to analyze our brands paid, owned, and earned activity from all of their social networks. We now have a greater ability to discover and communicate meaningful patterns from social data – giving GRM, and our clients, the opportunity to grow and develop their programs.
- It has become our full suite analytics arm that helps us research conversations, competitors, and audience across all social networks.
- It quickly highlights the impact of brand activities, as well as helping us see, share, and optimize real business outcomes for our clients.
sign up today!
The requirements: Primary Objectives of the Program:
- Provide a “real world” learning experience
- Cross-platform training & project execution
- Emphasis on social media
- Intended as major course credit/learning
- Available starting: Fall
- 30 – 35 hours per week / 90-day commitment required
- $500 stipend
- Get an overall view of full scope of marketing duties and interaction, through participation in internal and client meetings
- Develop a project essentially from start to finish, including presentation to the client
- Assist team in developing specific recommendations, projects or analyses in support of client or agency programs
- Deep dive into social media use for marketing
- Other as approved by specific program outline
- Competitive interview process
- DISC or other profile analysis
- Educational platform that may include such topics as:
- Marketing 101: Agency vs. client-side
- How to effectively work with your clients
- Traffic, project management & time management
- Account planning & research
- Importance of great creative
- The new media frontier
- Social media training
- Effective e-Communication & database management
- Presentations, communications, and brand you
- Networking & industry event opportunities
- Mid-point and final performance review
- Demonstration of high interest/passion for advertising profession
- Good communication skills, particularly writing ability
- Flexible, team-oriented
- Advertising, marketing or related major emphasis
- Junior, senior or recent graduate
- Submit the following three items:
- Your resume
- One thing you are a Zealot for (and why)
- Best example of your writing capabilities
- Submit to April Voris: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melius. Melius has a counter-intutive strategy: target those beginning their personal financial planning and offer a program to them that is simple, easy to execute and devoid of the typical financial jargon. Oh, and it’s free to consumers. Direct mail to trade and online media will play an important part of the introduction of Melius.