We are so excited to partner with the Georgia Center for Nonprofits for another Social Media class! In this virtual four part certificate series, you’ll rapidly advance your understanding of social media practices for nonprofits, building a broad foundation and focused expertise in topics like advertising and analytics. Each course will feature tools and tips which you can apply immediately. Learn more about the courses here.
- Facebook now sees 8 billion average daily video views from 500 million users
- US adults spend an average of 1 hour, 16 minutes each day watching video on digital devices
- What next? TikTok has over 1.5 billion users
- GO LIVE!!
Social Customer Service
- Treat messaging like live-chat
- Engage and respond in a timely fashion
- Customers want to communicate with companies over the same familiar channels they use to talk with family and friends
- 56% of consumers have used a messaging channel to engage with a brand before
- 71% of those customers expect brands to offer customer engagement over messaging channels
- 96% of respondents say a good customer experience over messaging channels is at least somewhat important to their brand loyalty
Groups and Brand Pages
- Connect with your zealots, your ambassadors!
- Insider look, entice them to be your mouthpiece!
- Provide tools and templates
- Ask questions and LISTEN!
- Use the Questions sticker to find out what people want to hear from you during this time
- Provide daily reflections and tips for customers
- Create a Highlight of your COVID-19 updates
- Create a Highlight featuring your most relevant products to make it easy for people to reference and find the things they need right now
- Create fun challenges for people to reshare in their stories and @ their friends
Dynamic Social Advertising
- Go beyond boosted posts
- Using ads to build your email database
- Make sure you have Facebook Business Manager
- Ads are the BEST way to reach a targeted group – your potential customers!
UGC – Involve Your Customers
- Show vibrancy with real people in your community
- Potential buyers want to relate to the current homeowners.
- Testimonials are key!
- Don’t go dark – PIVOT!
- Meet your customers where they are
- Your community is home, communicating to others through the internet and seeking out information
- Virtually bring customers to you through video